Fall Invasives Clean-up Needs Volunteers
Special to the News from the Conservation Commission
Saturday, Oct 21, 9 AM - 12 PM (rain or shine)
Park in the town spots at the Jenks Center or at Winchester High School,
work along Skillings Rd
Environment and Community Service
• Work along Skillings Rd to improve views from WHS
• Cut back and remove invasives (bittersweet, knotweed, etc.)
• Sign up to let us know you’re coming
Please Donate to the News in November!
The Winchester Conservation Commission is sponsoring a second effort this fall to improve the habitat, environment and water quality along the Aberjona River.
We need your help to make the most impact!
• Wear clothing that covers your legs, feet, and arms
• For invasives work bring pruners / loppers. (We will have a few tools available)
• Bring friends and family
• Join us anytime between 9AM and 12PM.
• Parking at Winchester High School or Jenks Center
Elaine Vreeland, Conservation Commission Agent
Read More on Our Website Subscribe Please Donate in November!